Monday, May 26, 2008

"We Will Be Friends Until Forever, Just You Wait And See"

It is my last day in Rouen. This past week has FLOWN by! It was filled with last minute shopping, people watching underneath the Eiffel Tower, feeding the swans at the pond in Rouen and just hanging out with the ones we all have grown so close with. We had our last night at Emporium on Tuesday along with every other exchange student. Not everyone is done with their classes so people are still sticking around for another week or so depending on how long they are going tour Europe when done with school.


Catherine, Danielle and I are the first ones to leave out of all our friends. We had to say goodbye to Jocelyn and Jess on
Saturday after our French final because they were heading to Prague for the week and we were going to be gone by the time they returned. It is always sad saying goodbye, especially since we all have gotten so close over the past 5 months it was so much harder than I thought. I started to cry, of course, but it was quick and painless since they had to catch a train so it worked out well.

Catherine, Danielle and I have a taxi awaiting for us at 4am tomorrow morning.
Catherine, Danielle, Katie, Morgan, Kristen, Michelle and Amanda and I are all going to go out for one last drink in Rouen. It will be a bittersweet ending, since I have absolutely no money left. It will be nice to be back in Rouen to start my internship with Enterprise and to have somewhat of a normal schedule again.

To the girls that started as friends and became family: This has been one of the best experiences of my life that I will remember until I am old and gray! I love you all and so much and there will always be a special place for you in my heart and a bed for you on my couch. I expect you all to be shamefully creepy as you always are and keep in touch. Love you all and I will "try" not to be a hysterical wreck when we say our "see you later's". Keep in touch my lovely's. Bisous Bisous.

0 comments:

 

A French Connection Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger