Thursday, December 13, 2007

One Last Thing Before I Go

January 3rd is when I will leaving to study in Rouen, France. But before I go there are some things that I should keep track of to help other students in the future before they leave for this program. Of course these things are not in any kind of order! So far I had to:


  • Register with Campus France
  • Send out paperwork to D.C.
  • Set up appointment in Chicago for Visa
  • Get passport pictures for visa
  • Go to appointment in Chicago and DON'T FORGET ALL THE PAPERWORK
  • Fill out budget adjustment form
  • Buy plane ticket
  • Send in housing information
  • Send in transportation information
  • Register for classes
  • Get wire transfer for dorms
  • Figure out details such as telephone, bills while I am gone and other minor things I may need

0 comments:

 

A French Connection Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger